Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Louvre Treasure Hunt Video

I have just returned from a marvelous, incredible, fantastic afternoon spent at a giant Chocolate Festival. I know, I know, Orly, you have the world's weakest stomach-- what were you doing at a chocolate festival? I don't know, being happy?!?! When Auni called me up and suggested it, I thought, why not? Sure I had to pay 12 euros, but between the copious amounts of free samples of chocolate, tea, ice cream, wine (mmmm muscat), liquor (Bailey's was ehh but the lady with the boissons aperitifs wouldn't stop pouring! I got giggly and rouge-cheeked!), macarons (yes, I gave in and bought some), and coffee, I got my 12 euros worth. And what an experience!!

However, I will save more details for a future post, when I put up all the numerous videos and pictures I took (they're amazing, don't worry!). In the meantime, here is a video that I (finally) spent a good amount of time making, so I hope you watch it!

In early October, SBC organized a treasure hunt at the Louvre for us. Can you even imagine? 3 hours later, my group came in 2nd place, but it was kindof ridiculously crazy getting there. We were instucted to find a certain painting, and once we did, we would find the answer to a riddle that would lead us to the next painting, and so on, and so forth, for 3 hours, all over the Louvre.

Alors, regarde-ca, et profitez-en (enjoy) :) (edit: I royally screwed up and just realized that "Valerie" spells his name "Valery." with an accent, although for some reasons accents don't work for me on the internet..help anyone? Anyway-- WHOOPS!):

No comments: