Friday, October 3, 2008

It's only taken me 3 weeks, but...

...here is my first real PARIS video, which I only finished last night because my coughing was so bad that I couldn't sleep, and I had to do something while I waited for the medicine to kick in.

Just kidding (sort of), I did it because I feel bad that I've been here three weeks and haven't shown a single clip of Paris. And don't worry, there's a lot more to come-- Techno Parade, Fashion Week stalking, Normandy excursion, fun things, I promise. In fact, I'm working on another short, silly one, which should be up soon. hehe...

I did say 'sort of' above, however, because I am actually quite sick. I've been sick for a week and a half now (I think I might have strep...uhoh...), so I'm finally going to go see a doctor tomorrow. A French doctor, arranged by my host family. I have a funny feeling that when I'm sick, I'm supposed to tell Sweet Briar, and they're supposed to find me a doctor (?), but oh well, too late for that now.

One more word before I put the video here: Comments. Guys, I really want to know what I can do to improve these videos, or what you're interested in seeing (French people? Moulin Rouge? A guy in a beret? what?)-- I just really hope I'm not boring or annoying people. So thank you :).

eh voila:

(music by Edith Piaf, ofc)

No comments: