Thursday, November 13, 2008

Salon du Chocolat video (do not watch if hungry)

I'm serious... Making this video made me CRAVE chocolate like no other. So I hope you've got some handy. Enjoy ;)


This past weekend I went to Amsterdam and Utrecht with Mo and we had SUCH an incredible time it's not even funny. The weather was gorgeous (cold, but brisk), we ran into a ton of his friends and had a lot of fun with them, we went biking (only almost got hit by two cars. not bad. maybe I'll tackle the streets of Paris with the Velib, now...), we ate traditional Dutch food like poffertjes (AMAZING) and frites with fritesauce (yummy) and... banana pizza (ok, not traditional Dutch food but it was unique and yummy nonetheless), and bagels (ha). We didn't exactly hit the cultural sights-- I'll save museums for my next trip, when the weather will likely be worse--but we got in a LOT of traveling and walking around and enjoying ourselves. And his friends in Utrecht were really nice as well. Utrecht is a sweet, happy, beautiful town-- I highly recommend it to anyone traveling around Benelux.

I'll get up more videos eventually.

Otherwise, I got to see Inci, Alyssa, and Natasha recently and that made me really happy. Also, things are getting REALLY busy and hectic, but that's how I love it! Everything will work out eventually. C'est la vie.

One more thing: my good friend Aiala Levy was lucky enough to be in Chicago, AT THE OBAMA RALLY ON THE NIGHT OF NOVEMBER 4th, and took video. Watch it, get really jealous, and then tear up just a little bit: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3727840293850273406 . It's brilliant (if Candice is reading this... ha ha ha).

(I hope you watched that chocolate video! You know you want to ;) )

1 comment:

megamegann said...

ugh omg i'm sooo jealous and it looks like you 2 had a blast!

--Megannnnn