Monday, February 9, 2009

Video Update Part 2

I really am lazy with these videos, I apologize.
First, a short video of the weekend I spent with Mo in Brussels and Antwerp in November. It's not cool or anything, but, if you've ever wanted to know what to see or do in these two cities, check it out. It's weird, I MUCH preferred Antwerp, but you wouldn't know that in looking at this video. I couldn't capture that je ne sais quoi aspect about the lovely town... but just know that Antwerp is really great, and it shouldn't be overlooked on a journey around Europe.


Now video number two-- this one is a gem. This is almost 10 minutes of clips from the Idan Raichel Project concert in Antwerp that weekend. It was INCREDIBLE. If you are not moved by the group's music, then, well, I just don't think I can respect you anymore. That's harsh, yes, but give it a listen. I think you'll like it. One of the members gets really interesting around 6:20 and 7:00. I REALLY want the group's new CD, but it's only on sale in Israel. Hmmm...


Other than that, things are good here. I had a CRAZY night out with 7 French friends on Saturday. It was a "soiree filles", or girls' night out, and we stayed out all night clubbing. I have also realized that my French friends all look like models, and I really shouldn't take pictures with them.

There's some crazy windstorm going on now, and I hope it passes soon. In the meantime, I should get to sleep. I'll write more about second semester in Paris another time.

No comments: